Social marketing has recently received much attention in the Internet marketing industry. Choose the smm panel youtube.
This is understandable, given that social media sites receive more monthly visitors than Google.
However, the increased attention to social media sites has resulted in numerous coaching programs from so-called internet marketing gurus that promise to divulge the secrets to obtaining large quantities of traffic and making heaps of money using social marketing tactics.
The issue with this is:
- These programs are frequently costly; who do you believe?
- Are they genuinely teaching effective methods?
All of these are valid concerns. Especially when you consider that these so-called experts may simply be hopping on the social marketing bandwagon to make money while the topic is hot.
Who should you pay attention to?
Jack Humphrey is someone you can trust when it comes to social marketing.
Back in 2006, before anyone knew anything about this approach of producing massive amounts of highly focused traffic to a website, Jack and his team were providing social marketing training.
A free guide on web 2.0 marketing that Jack first released in 2007 set the benchmark for professional and coordinated social media marketing.
This free booklet, updated in 2008, has been downloaded over 40,000 times and was chosen as the most excellent free ebook for bloggers by Mashable.com, the largest online social marketing and media community with over 5 million monthly visits.
When Rich Schefren was writing The Attention Age Doctrine Part 2, he sought advice from Jack on how to use social media.
Rich would refer to Jack as a Social Marketing Maven.
Mike Filsaime recruited Jack as a social marketing consultant early this year. He declared unequivocally that he believes what Jack can teach him is so intense and explosive that he will spend $36,000 over the next year having Jack teach him everything he knows about social marketing.
Fortunately, you won’t have to spend a fortune to learn from this social media guru.
You can obtain his most recent social marketing advice for free.
What to anticipate:
- 67 pages of excellent information
- The format is simple to understand and reference
- brimming with resources and strategies
What you will discover:
- Responsible social marketing strategies to boost your search engine rankings
- How to get a lot of targeted traffic from authority links
What you won’t find:
- A system that is “plug and play.”
- A short-term strategy based on dubious tactics and spamming that do not support long-term online presence and growth.
Jack writes in an open, honest, and slightly aggressive way.
“What have I got to lose by telling a few uncomfortable truths?” he asks. “Are you sure I’m not giving it away?”
Here’s an example of an unsettling truth about social media that you should be aware of:
All the traffic people talk about coming from sites like Digg is essentially meaningless. Regardless of what the so-called experts say, to generate excellent, measurable results from social marketing, you must know how to go beyond simply developing traffic from social sites.
Jack Humphrey’s strategy is unique because he teaches you how to generate traffic and links that can dramatically enhance your conversions and gain higher search engine results on more keyword terms than you ever imagined possible.
You will also discover the following:
- How to create and syndicate videos to the main video-sharing sites (Google likes video links!)
- What is link bait, how to write it, and how to use it to generate hundreds of backlinks in the process a free tool that, with the click of a button, will instantly bookmark any page on the web in all the social bookmarking sites step by step instructions on how to execute the strategies, including all the technical information, that the author, Jack Humphrey, uses himself every day
The main conclusion is that social marketing is more extensive, better, and more effective at driving massive targeted traffic than any other marketing tactic, including paid advertising.